River Cruises aboard the MV „Geestemünde"
The "Dicke Pötte" tour on the river Weser with MV "Geestemünde" along the docks of Bremerhaven to the seal banks at the border to the North Sea
Enjoy a two hour cruise on board the two decks of the passenger ship MV "Geestemünde", to the place where the saltwater of the North Sea mingles with the freshwater of the Weser River. Departure takes place from the New Harbor-West side, this way the passengers can experience a lock passage. Then the cruise passes by the new Kaiserschleuse, travels along the longest river quay of Europe at the container terminal all the way to the wadden sea at Land Wursten. Depending on the weather and tide levela stop to the seal banks can be made. On the return journey guests can also have a view of the Weser Islands Langlütjen 1 and 2 from the reling.
Additional music trips:
- September: with The Big Groove feat. Vanesa Harbek (Soul, Tango, Latin, Blues, Jazz)
- October: with "Must B Blues" (blues with soul and sea shanties)
Klicken Sie hier, um den Standort manuell zu ermitteln.
Travel Times 2023
03 April - 29 October 2023 daily at 2:00 pm.
Additional trips on Saturdays/Sundays/Holidays at 11:00:
07 - 10 April, 15 + 16 April, 20 + 21 May, 27 - 29 May, 01 July - 20 August, 16 + 18 August. 03 October and 07 - 29 October 2023.
September 16, 7:00 p.m. - approx. 9:30 p.m.
October 06, 7:00 p.m. - approx. 9:30 p.m.
- Trip duration approx. 2 hours, ship boarding 30 minutes prior to departure
- Departure location: Bremerhaven, New Harbor, West side, H.-H.-Meier-Str.
- Drinks on board are not allowed and there is no seating requirement.
- Accessible toilets available on board.
- Gastronomy on board.
- There will be snacks on board.
Terms of transportation(PDF 1.2 MB) (German version)
- Adults € 14,00
- Children (4-15 years) € 7,00
- Pupils/Students/Trainees* € 7,00
- Families (2 adults + 2 children 4-15 years) € 30,00
- Dogs € 0,00 (no seat entitlement)
*with valid ID or certificate
-Group prices and charters on request.
€ 35,00 per person
Erlebnis Bremerhaven GmbH
Bremerhaven Touristik & Tourist-Infos
Praise or criticism
Mon. - Thur. 8 a.m. - 4.30 p.m.
Fri. 8 a.m. - 3.30 p.m.