Harbor cruises through the Overseas Harbors
Harbor cruises on the launches „Lady Sunshine" and/or „Hein Mück"
Cast away to a 1-hour cruise through all 7 overseas harbors. Experience the hustle and bustle of harbor life up close along with the gigantic ships, automobile transshipment, docks and shipyards. The departure point is centrally located in the New Harbor right next to the German Emigration Center. Enjoy your cruise with the glass-roofed ship-cabriolet through the New Harbor, the Emperor's Harbor, the connecting harbor, the turning basin and the North Harbor. The tour is narrated by your captain who will give you lots of information. Snacks and beverages are also available on board. Depending on the weather, the ships can be heated.
Klicken Sie hier, um den Standort manuell zu ermitteln.
Departure times 2020
Departure New Harbor south quay
- January and February no round trips
- 1st till 31st of March daily 12 p.m., 1.30 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- 1st April till 31st of October daily 10.30 a.m., 11.15 a.m., 12 p.m., 12.45 p.m., 1.30 p.m., 2.15 p.m., 3 p.m., 3.45 p.m. and 4.30 p.m.
- 1st till 30th of November daily 12 p.m., 1.30 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- December every Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 12 p.m. and 1.30 p.m.
- Places for baby carriages and wheelchairs can be requested directly from the local organizer or by phone on 0049471 - 41 58 50. Dogs must be registered at the cash desk.
Single dog seats free on request
Additional charter trips by arrangement
- 60 minutes travel time
- Adults € 11,50
- Children (aged 4-13) € 5,00
- Teenager (aged 14-17) € 7,50
Groups (full payment)
- from 20 adults € 11,00 per person
- from 40 adults € 10,50 per person
- from 75 adults € 10,00 per person
- from 20 children (aged 4-13) € 4,50 per person
- from 20 teenagers (aged 14-17) € 7,00 per person
Erlebnis Bremerhaven GmbH
Bremerhaven Touristik & Tourist-Infos
Praise or criticism
Mon. - Thur. 8 a.m. - 4.30 p.m.
Fri. 8 a.m. - 3.30 p.m.