Harbor cruises through the Overseas Harbors
Harbor cruises on the launches „Lady Sunshine and/or „Hein Mück
Cast away to a 1-hour cruise through all 7 overseas harbors. Experience the hustle and bustle of harbor life up close along with the gigantic ships, automobile transshipment, docks and shipyards. The departure point is centrally located in the New Harbor right next to the German Emigration Center. Enjoy your cruise with the glass-roofed ship-cabriolet through the New Harbor, the Emperor's Harbor, the connecting harbor, the turning basin and the North Harbor. The tour is narrated by your captain who will give you lots of information. Snacks and beverages are also available on board. Depending on the weather, the ships can be heated.
Klicken Sie hier, um den Standort manuell zu ermitteln.
You can find us here
27568 Bremerhaven Go to city map
Anchorage New Harbor - South quay
- January and February: no Harbor Cruise trips
- 1st - 27th March: 12 a.m., 1.30 p.m., 3 p.m.
- 28th March till 31st October: 10.30 a.m., 11.15 a.m., 12 a.m., 12.45 p.m., 1.30p.m., 2.15 p.m., 3 p.m., 3.45 p.m., 4.30 p.m.
- 1st - 30th November: 12 a.m., 1.30p.m. and 3 p.m.
- Places for baby carriages and wheelchairs can be requested directly from the local organizer or by phone on 0049471 - 41 58 50. Dogs must be registered at the cash desk.
- 60 minutes benefit period
- Adults € 11,00
- Children (aged 4-13) € 5,00
- Teenager (aged 14-17) € 7,50
- up to 40 adults € 10,00 per person
- up to 75 adults € 9,00 per person
- up to 20 children (aged 4-13) € 4,50 per person
- up to 20 kids (aged 14-17) € 7,00 per person