Harbor cruises through the Overseas Harbors
Harbor cruises on the launches „Lady Sunshine" and/or „Hein Mück"
Cast away to a 1-hour cruise through all 7 overseas harbors. Experience the hustle and bustle of harbor life up close along with the gigantic ships, automobile transshipment, docks and shipyards. The departure point is centrally located in the New Harbor right next to the German Emigration Center. Enjoy your cruise with the glass-roofed ship-cabriolet through the New Harbor, the Emperor's Harbor, the connecting harbor, the turning basin and the North Harbor. The tour is narrated by your captain who will give you lots of information. Snacks and beverages are also available on board. Depending on the weather, the ships can be heated.
Klicken Sie hier, um den Standort manuell zu ermitteln.
You can find us here
27568 Bremerhaven Go to city map
Anchorage New Harbor - South quay
- January: Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 12 p.m. and 1.30 p.m.
- 1st - 31st March: 12 p.m., 1.30 p.m., 3 p.m.
- 1st April - 31st October: 10.30 a.m., 11.15 a.m., 12 p.m., 12.45 p.m., 1.30 p.m., 2.15 p.m., 3 p.m., 3.45 p.m., 4.30 p.m.
- 1st - 30th November: 12 p.m., 1.30 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- December: 1st, 6th, 7th, 8th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th and 30th December at 12 p.m. and 1.30 p.m.
- January: 3rd, 4th, 5th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 24th, 25th, 26th and 31st January at 12 p.m. and 1.30 p.m.
The Nicholas Harbor Cruise on the 6th of December starts at 6 p.m.
- Places for baby carriages and wheelchairs can be requested directly from the local organizer or by phone on 0049471 - 41 58 50. Dogs must be registered at the cash desk.
- 60 minutes benefit period
- Adults € 11,50
- Children (aged 4-13) € 5,00
- Teenager (aged 14-17) € 7,50
- from 20 adults € 11,00 per person
- from 40 adults € 10,50 per person
- from 75 adults € 10,00 per person
- from 20 children (aged 4-13) € 4,50 per person
- from 20 teenagers (aged 14-17) € 7,00 per person
Erlebnis Bremerhaven GmbH
Bremerhaven Touristik & Tourist-Infos
Praise or criticism
Mon. - Thur. 8 a.m. - 4.30 p.m.
Fri. 8 a.m. - 3.30 p.m.