Fish Bites Tour
A culinary walk through the showcase Shop Window Fishery Harbor
Why not discover the former largest fishing port of the European continent on a culinary journey with a knowledgeable guide. During a leisurely walk, you will hear a lot of interesting facts about the history of the Shop Window Fishery Harbor, learn about the special features of the area in little anecdotes and let yourself be spoiled with the best fish specialties in the most famous fishing businesses of the Seaside City.
Klicken Sie hier, um den Standort manuell zu ermitteln.
You can find us here
Start: Tourist Information Shop Window Fishery HarborAm Schaufenster 5
27572 Bremerhaven Go to city map
Plan your route
Timetable information VBN
- 07 January - 16 December 2023
- Every Saturday* at 10 a.m.
No tours: 08.04., 29.04., 27.05., 19.08., 26.08., 23.12., 30.12.2023
Starting point: Tourist-Info Shop Window Fishery Harbour
End point: Saloon steamer "Hansa".
- Minimum number of participants: 8 persons
- Maximum number of participants: 10 persons
- Duration: approx. 2.5 hours
- Meeting point: in front of the Tourist Information Shop Window Fishery Harbor (Schaufenster Fischereihafen)
- Dogs are not allowed.
- Partners: Fiedler, Abelmann, Hartmann (in the fishing village), saloon steamer "Hansa".
- The tastings are served standing up, partly also outside.
- The tour takes place mostly in the fresh air and in any weather. Please remember to bring weatherproof clothing, an umbrella if necessary, and comfortable shoes!- Guided tour in German language only.
- Only fish bites will be served, alternatives cannot be considered.
Adults € 35,00
Children (children from 5 - 12 years) € 24,00
Groups on request, max. 10 participants:inside € 350,00
- 150-minute guided tour with guest guide
- Each participant receives a coupon sheet on the tour with discounts for shopping at Fiedler, Abelmann, Hartmann and the Erlebnis Bremerhaven.
- Walking tour through the showcase fishing port
- Explanations about the history of the fishing port by tour guides
- Explanations of the history of the individual partner companies by staff members or tour guides
- Appetizers at the individual company locations and short tours
- Fiedler: three different fish delicacies
- Abelmann: canapés with marinated fish and seafood salads
- Hartmann: trout happen
- Saloon steamer "Hansa": glass of Winzerkind sparkling wine, Bohnengold coffee, orange juice or another soft drink
Erlebnis Bremerhaven GmbH
Bremerhaven Touristik & Tourist-Infos
0049 471 - 80 93 61 00
0049 471 - 80 93 61 90
Praise or criticism
Mon. - Thur. 8 a.m. - 4.30 p.m.
Fri. 8 a.m. - 3.30 p.m.