Bremerhaven University of Applied Sciences
Study and research by the sea
Bremerhaven University of Applied Sciences has a long tradition of education. It is a university of applied sciences by conviction. The courses of study, with their educational content and research activities, are geared to the needs of practice and give it stimulus through visionary developments. Around 3,000 students from 40 nations are currently studying at Bremerhaven University of Applied Sciences. They have made a deliberate decision to study here. The study programs enjoy a very good reputation both nationally and internationally, as proven time and again by university ranking results. The equipment of the laboratories and institutes is excellent and meets the modern requirements of a scientific institution.
The university offers bachelor's and master's degree programs in the fields of technology and management and information systems.
The activities in academics, research and transfer are thematically bundled in four focus areas:
- Energy and Ocean Engineering,
- Life Sciences,
- Logistics and Information Systems, and
- Tourism and Management
The following institutes work in the focal areas:
- Applied Microbiology (IAM)
- Artificial Intelligence Methods and Information Mining (AIM)
- Automation and Electrical Engineering (IAE)
- Bremerhaven Institute for Applied Molecular Biology (BIAMOL)
- Bremerhaven Institute for Nanotechnology (BINANO)
- Eco Materials: Sustainability. Raw Materials. Processes. (EcoMat)
- Institute for Wind Energy (fk-wind)
- Institute for Business Instruments and Technologies (IBIT)
- Institute for Safety and Security Studies (ISaSS)
- Institute for Sustainable Environmental Economics and Technologies (ISEET)
- Food Technology and Bioprocess Engineering (ILB)
- Logistics Law and Risk Management (ILRM)
- Management and Economics (IME)
- Maritime Tourism (IMT)
- Institute of Process Engineering (IVT)
- Media and Systems Engineering (IMSE)
- Technical Building Equipment and Facility Management (TGG)
Klicken Sie hier, um den Standort manuell zu ermitteln.
Monday - Thursday from 8.30 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 1 p.m. to 3.30 p.m.
Friday from 08.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.