Trips by HarborBus
Experience one of Europe's most important port cities right up-close
The largest number of automobiles and the freshest fruits are transshipped here, goods ranging from coffee and beer to the most impressive heavy goods are im- and exported here, the most specialized ship yards are located here, and last but not least here you will find the longest river quay in the world!
The tour starts in the Shop Window Fishery Harbor, leads you through the city and the Harbor Worlds (Havenwelten) passing along many museums and other tourist attractions as well as through Bremerhaven's global harbors. You will experience the Seaside City from its most fascinating side, then only with the HarborBus can you experience the hustle and bustle of the large harbor and ship yard operations right up close. Through the totally restricted areas of the Overseas Harbors, right next to luxurious cruise ships and the ocean giants, which travel the world's oceans - amazing!
Klicken Sie hier, um den Standort manuell zu ermitteln.
Departure times 2020
01st January 2020 - 31st December 2020
Mon. - Sun. 2 p.m., further trips as required
28th March 2020 - 25th October 2020
Mon - Fri, 2 p.m. and 4.30 p.m.
Sa./So./Holidays* 11 a.m., 2 p.m. and 4.30 p.m.
11th and 13th April, 01st May, 21st May, 01st June 2020
11 a.m., 2 p.m. and 4.30 p.m.
*only on national holidays
The HafenBus trip from "Land Wursten" 2020
HafenBus trip in cooperation with the Kurverwaltung Land Wursten on the following dates:
2nd, 9th and 16th April 2020
21st and 28th May 2020
4th June 2020
2nd July till 27th August every Thursday
15th and 22nd October 2020
Departure time 5 p.m.
Entry and exit points
Entrance 1: Shop Window Fishery Harbour (above mentioned departure time)
Entrance 2: Harbor Worlds, at the National German Maritim Museum
Entrance 3: Harbor Worlds, at the Zoo at the Sea
Exit 1: Harbor Worlds, Coach Terminal
Exit 2: Shop Window Fishery Harbour
Travel time circa 120 minutes from/to station 1
- Adults € 13,00 (*€ 12,00)
- Reduced [children (from 4 years) and adolescents (up to 17 years) and disabled] € 11,00 (*€ 10,00)
- Children (0-3 years) free
- Wheelchair users € 11,00 (*€ 10,00)
- Families (2 A.+1 C.) € 33,00 (*€ 31,00)
- Families (2 A.+2 C.) € 38,00 (*€ 35,50)
- Families (2 A.+3 C.) € 43,00 (*€ 40,00)
- Families (2 A.+4 C.) € 48,00 (*€ 45,00)
- Family Mini (1 A.+1 C.) € 22,00 (*€ 20,50)
- Family Mini (1 A.+2 C.) € 27,00 (*€ 25,50)
- Additional child € 5,00
- Groups from 15 persons adults € 11,70 and children € 9,90
Book and pay for your tickets online immediately:
- Charter of a standard public bus* (max. 43 pers., up to 2 hours) € 399,00
- Charter with double-decker bus* (max. 80 pers., up to 2 hours) € 499,00
- each additional started charter hour with bus* € 220,00
The regular tours are in German language. Other foreign languages are available upon request.
*No online booking, only via firstname.lastname@example.org
The „HafenBus“ can accommodate one wheel chair per tour. Please name your requirements at the time of booking.
*Discount for Internet booking
Tickets upon availability in the tourist information at the latest 30 minutes before departure from the 1st station or directly at the bus starting from 25 minutes before departure! We strongly recommend booking.
Attention: Visitors must hold a valid ID while staying in the international port area.
Erlebnis Bremerhaven GmbH
Bremerhaven Touristik & Tourist-Infos
Praise or criticism
Mon. - Thur. 8 a.m. - 4.30 p.m.
Fri. 8 a.m. - 3.30 p.m.