Trips by HarborBus
A trip to the Overseas Harbors with the HarborBus
The largest number of automobiles and the freshest fruits are transshipped here, goods ranging from coffee and beer to the most impressive heavy goods are im- and exported here, the most specialized ship yards are located here, and last but not least here you will find the longest river quay of Europe!
The tour starts in the Shop Window Fishery Harbor, leads you through the city and the Harbor Worlds (Havenwelten) passing along many museums and other tourist attractions as well as through Bremerhaven's global harbors. You will experience the Seaside City from its most fascinating side, then only with the HarborBus can you experience the hustle and bustle of the large harbor and ship yard operations right up close. Through the totally restricted areas of the Overseas Harbors, right next to luxurious cruise ships and the ocean giants, which travel the world's oceans - amazing!
Departure times 2023
01.01. - 31.12.2023
Departure daily at 2 p.m.
01.07. - 31.08.2023
Departure additionally Monday - Saturday at 4.30 p.m.
15.06. - 15.09.2023
Departure additionally Saturday at 11 a.m.
02. + 03.10.2023
30. + 31.10.2023
28. - 31.12.2023
Departure additionally at 11:00 a.m.
- Tickets are available online and at the tourist information offices
- Tickets can also be purchased at the bus from the bus driver, depending on availability
- Masks are compulsory during the trip
- The instructions of the staff must be followed
Important additional information
- Maximum number of participants: 80 persons
- Free choice of seats.
- A valid identity card or passport must be carried during the trip from the age of 16.
- It is not allowed to bring a dog.
- The ride route may vary due to road closures or other disruptions.
- Please be at the stop 20 minutes prior to departure.
- Tickets are available online and at tourist information offices up to 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Tickets can also be purchased at the bus from the bus driver, subject to availability.
- Tickets are generally excluded from exchange and return.
- HafenBus offers the possibility of taking one wheelchair per tour. This must be requested in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 5 days before departure.
Entry and exit point
- Entrance: Shop Window Fishery Harbour, Herwigstraße, between Nordsee Hotel Fishery Harbour and parking lot
- Second boarding: approx. 15 minutes later, entrance to German Maritime Museum, Hans-Scharoun-Platz / turnaround ramp
- First exit: Coach terminal in Columbusstraße in the Havenwelten
- Second exit: Shop Window Fischereihafen, Herwigstraße
Journey time approx. 120 minutes
HarborBus from/to Wurster North Sea Coast 2022
- Dates: 06.07., 20.07., 03.08., 17.08.2023 each at 5 p.m.
- Duration: 2 hours and 50 minutes
Entry and exit
Entrance: Dorum-Neufeld spa administration
Second boarding approx. 20 minutes later from Wremen guest center
First exit: Guest center Wremen
Second exit/final stop: Kurverwaltung Dorum-Neufeld
- Route can be variably adjusted due to road closures or other disruptions.
- The ticket is only valid on the specified day at the specified time.
- Return of tickets or seats is excluded.
- Please be at the stop 20 minutes before departure.
- Tickets are available at tourist information offices up to 30 minutes hours before departure.
We may occasionally offer tickets on the bus prior to departure, depending on availability.
- Adult 15,00 €
- Child 0-3 years (0 - 3 years) 0,00 €
- Child 4-17 years (4- 17 years) 12,00 €
- Family (1 adult + 1 child) 22,00 €
- Family (1 adult + 2 children) 31,00 €
- Family (2 adults + 1 child) 34,00 €
- Family (2 adults + 2 children) 43,00 €
- Family (2 adults + 3 children) 53,00 €
- Family (2 adults + 4 children) 62,00 €
- Accompaniment disabled (with "B" in ID) 0,00 €
Persons with a "B" in their severely disabled ID card receive a free accompanying person.
Book and pay for tickets immediately online:
The online ticket is easily redeemed directly at the bus: show your smartphone ticket and present your ticket directly at the bus. A printout is not required. Please note that the tickets are not cancelable.
On request also possible exclusively for groups as a charter on other dates, in a regular bus or double-decker.
A valid identity card or passport must be carried during the ride/guided tour! Route variable.
Prices HafenBus from/to Wurster North Sea coast 2023
- Adult 17,50 €
- Child 0-3 years (0 - 3 years) 0,00 €
- Child 4-17 years (4- 17 years) 14,00 €
- Family (1 adult + 1 child) 25,00 €
- Family (1 adult + 2 children) 36,00 €
- Family (2 adults + 1 child) 39,00 €
- Family (2 adults + 2 children) 50,00 €
- Family (2 adults + 3 children) 62,00 €
- Family (2 adults + 4 children) 73,00 €
- Accompanying disabled person (with "B" in ID) 0,00 €
Tickets are available online and at tourist information offices until 2 hours before departure.
Erlebnis Bremerhaven GmbH
Bremerhaven Touristik & Tourist-Infos
Praise or criticism
Mon. - Thur. 8 a.m. - 4.30 p.m.
Fri. 8 a.m. - 3.30 p.m.