Speedboat Safari Bremerhaven
Experience water, waves & speed!
With the offshore RIB "Nordsee Express", designed for the roughest conditions on the open sea, the adventure starts.
Experience water, waves and speed up close!
From the heart of Bremerhaven, the New Harbor, we lock out onto the river Weser. Here we put the levers on the table, pass the tug pier, the cruise terminal, set course for the Stromkaje and get up close to the huge container freighters. At the end of the Stromkaje we increase the speed once again and pull some loops and hard turns in the wake. It goes towards the open sea until Wilhelmshaven comes into view! Then it's time to set course for our home port! Before we enter the lock again, we do another round in front of the skyline of Bremerhaven.
Klicken Sie hier, um den Standort manuell zu ermitteln.
You can find all dates under
- Maximum number of participants: 8 persons
- Age: from 10 years
- Dogs are not allowed.
- Languages: German and English
- Total duration approx. 1 ½ hours including safety briefing.
- Waterproof jackets and safety vests will be provided.
- We also sail in bad weather - only in case of thunderstorms and over 5 wind force we stay in the harbor.
- We advise against participation in case of acute back problems, slipped discs and pregnancy.
Erlebnis Bremerhaven GmbH
Bremerhaven Touristik & Tourist-Infos
Praise or criticism
Mon. - Thur. 8 a.m. - 4.30 p.m.
Fri. 8 a.m. - 3.30 p.m.