Sailor's yarn, legends and the sea
A very special tour. Listen to unusual, less well-known, exciting and sometimes eerie stories and events around the harbor city of Bremerhaven.
Did you know that the biggest insurance fraud in maritime history took place in Bremerhaven? What do unsolved murders in London have to do with our Seaside City? Learn more about ghost ships, cheeky goblins, but also about Bremerhaven's poetic and magical side.
Klicken Sie hier, um den Standort manuell zu ermitteln.
- 06. and 20.01.2023 at 5 p.m.
- 03. and 17.02.2023 at 5 p.m.
- 03. and 17.03.2023 at 5 p.m.
- 07. and 21.04.2023 at 7 p.m.
- 05. and 19.05.2023 at 8 p.m.
- 02. and 16.06.2023 at 9 p.m.
- 07. and 21.07.2023 at 9 p.m.
- 04.08.2023 at 8 p.m.
- 01. and 15.09.2023 at 7 p.m.
- 06. and 20.10.2023 at 6 p.m.
- 03. and 17.11.2023 at 5 p.m.
- 01., 08., 15., 22. and 29.12.2023 at 5 p.m.
- Minimum number of participants: 8 persons
- Maximum number of participants: 20 persons
- If the minimum number of participants is not reached 2 days before the tour, the tour will be automatically cancelled.
- Duration: 120 minutes
- Meeting point: railroad carriage at the bascule bridge between the Old and New Harbors (near Tourist Information Hafeninsel)
- Recommended for corporate events (closed groups also possible on other dates on request)
Erlebnis Bremerhaven GmbH
Bremerhaven Touristik & Tourist-Infos
Praise or criticism
Mon. - Thur. 8 a.m. - 4.30 p.m.
Fri. 8 a.m. - 3.30 p.m.