Sailor's yarn, legends and the sea
A very special tour. Listen to unusual, less well-known, exciting and sometimes eerie stories and events around the harbor city of Bremerhaven.
Did you know that the biggest insurance fraud in maritime history took place in Bremerhaven? What do unsolved murders in London have to do with our Seaside City? Learn more about ghost ships, cheeky goblins, but also about Bremerhaven's poetic and magical side.
Klicken Sie hier, um den Standort manuell zu ermitteln.
14th August 2020 at 9 p.m.
18th September 2020 at 8 p.m.
2nd October 2020 at 6 p.m.
16th October 2020 at 7 p.m.
20st November 2020 at 5 p.m.
27th November 2020 at 5 p.m.
12th December 2020 at 5 p.m.
18th December 2020 at 5 p.m.
Length of stay
- Meeting point: Railway wagon at the bascule bridge between Old and New Harbor (near Tourist Information Hafeninsel)
- Recommended for company events (closed groups also possible on other dates on request)
€ 14,95 per person
- Minimum number of participants: 10 persons
- Maximum number of participants: 20 persons
- If the minimum number of participants is not reached 2 days before the tour, the tour will be automatically cancelled.
- 2 hour tour incl. guide
- Welcome drink
Erlebnis Bremerhaven GmbH
Bremerhaven Touristik & Tourist-Infos
Praise or criticism
Mon. - Thur. 8 a.m. - 4.30 p.m.
Fri. 8 a.m. - 3.30 p.m.