Sailor's yarn, legends and the sea
A very special tour. Listen to unusual, less well-known, exciting and sometimes eerie stories and events around the harbor city of Bremerhaven.
Did you know that the biggest insurance fraud in maritime history took place in Bremerhaven? What do unsolved murders in London have to do with our Seaside City? Learn more about ghost ships, cheeky goblins, but also about Bremerhaven's poetic and magical side.
Klicken Sie hier, um den Standort manuell zu ermitteln.
Every 3rd Friday of the month
- 18.06.2021 at 9 p.m.
- 16.07.2021 at 9 p.m.
- 20.08.2021 at 9 p.m.
- 17.09.2021 at 8 p.m.
- 15.10.2021 at 6 p.m.
- 19.11.2021 at 5 p.m.
- 17.12.2021 at 5 p.m.
Length of stay
- Meeting point: Railway wagon at the bascule bridge between Old and New Harbor (near Tourist Information Hafeninsel)
- Recommended for company events (closed groups also possible on other dates on request)
€ 14,95 per person
- Minimum number of participants: 10 persons
- Maximum number of participants: due to the current Corona guidelines maximum 15 persons
- If the minimum number of participants is not reached 2 days before the tour, the tour will be automatically cancelled.
- 2 hour tour incl. guide
- Welcome drink
Erlebnis Bremerhaven GmbH
Bremerhaven Touristik & Tourist-Infos
Praise or criticism
Mon. - Thur. 8 a.m. - 4.30 p.m.
Fri. 8 a.m. - 3.30 p.m.