You've never seen Bremerhaven like this before!
Sophisticated cocktails with fruits, spices and more are on the agenda of the next Instameet of Erlebnis Bremerhaven GmbH. The photo tour leads to a bar: On October 14, starting at 2 p.m., various drinks will be created at "Marlene am Theaterplatz" to provide colorful motifs. Interested parties should apply quickly, as only 10 places are available.
The tempting drinks will be prepared by bartender Serhan Aypar. The experienced bartender has worked in the past in renowned houses, such as the Park Hotel Bremen, Hudson Eventloft and La Habana Schlachte in Kiel Yacht Club. His passion and experience find their way into each of his cocktails. Participants can look forward to three cocktails that promise interesting photo motifs. The highlight is the preparation of the fourth cocktail, which the Instagrammers will create themselves and which will be named "Bremerhaven Experience".
- Application deadline: October 9, 2023 at 12 p.m.
- Duration: approx. 2.5 hours
- The InstaWalk will take place in German
The requirements for participation are a public Instagram account and at least 100 subscribers. For details, see below under "Conditions of participation".
People interested in the InstaMeet "Nordic Cocktails by Marlene" should contact email@example.com with their first and last name as well as their Instagram username and cell phone number.
This InstaWalk is not wheelchair accessible. Participation is at your own risk. Liability for accidents and other damages of any kind lies with the individual participants. Participation is free of charge. The participant's place is not transferable.
Klicken Sie hier, um den Standort manuell zu ermitteln.
Applications can always be made from about 14 days before the event with the publication of the press release and posts on our social media channels of "Bremerhaven erleben".
October 14th: InstaMeet - North German Cocktails by Marlene
November: FRoSTA factory tour
What is an InstaWalk?
The term is a combination of the free online photo service Instagram and the English word "walk" for stroll. During our InstaWalks, we lead thematic tours through certain districts of the seaside city of Bremerhaven. Using a camera or smartphone, participants record their impressions and share them on the social network Instagram.
Who can participate?
Whether with a smartphone or a professional camera - anyone who has an Instagram account, at least 100 subscribers and has set it to "public" can apply for the InstaWalk.
How can I apply?
People interested in the Instawalk "Über die Planken" should register with their first and last name as well as their Instagram username and cell phone number at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further conditions of participation
Each participant posts at least one post on their own Instagram channel as well as a story slide and links to the organizer's accounts. Each participant will make at least three pictures available to Erlebnis Bremerhaven GmbH afterwards. A usage agreement regulates the use.
- This InstaWalk is not wheelchair accessible.
- It is not possible to bring dogs.
- The participant place is not transferable.
- Liability for accidents and all other damages of any kind are assumed by the individual participants.
- Participation is free of charge.
In addition to Instagram, it is also possible to upload the resulting photos to Facebook and other social media networks. In order to find all images bundled on the social media networks, the following search terms, called "hash tag" by the hash tag symbol, should be used: #instawalkbhv #bremerhavenerleben
- August 2023 - Maritime Days Bremerhaven
- July 2023 - InstaMeet Aboutcities Lower Saxony with sailing trip
- May 2023 - Multifaceted Fishery Harbor
- December 2022 - German Emigration Center
- August 2022 - Maritime Days Bremerhaven
- June 2022 - InstaMeet together with AboutCities
- May 2022 - From the origin of the city" including Historical Museum Bremerhaven and end at Villa Seebeck
- May 2022 - Climate Experience Center Bremerhaven including insect snacks
- April 2022 - Zoo at the Sea
- April 2022 - German Maritime Museum
- February 2020 - Sea Fish Cooking Studio
- November 2019 - FRoSTA AG
- September 2019 - Zoo at the Sea
- September 2019 - Fishery Harbour
- August 2019 - German Maritime Museum
- May 2019 - Seaside City Festival
- May 2019 - German Emigration Center Bremerhaven
- April 2019 - Museum Ship FMS „Gera“
- March 2019 - ATLANTIC Hotel Sail City
- March 2019 - City Theater Bremerhaven
- Februarary 2019 - Klimahaus Bremerhaven 8°Ost
- January 2019 - Cruise-Ship: Mein Schiff 2 new
- Oktober 2018 - Historical Museum Bremerhaven
- September 2018 - Zoo at the Sea
- August, 2018 - "Lively Lehe" a city district tour
- July, 2018 - "Dreamboat Ahoy" on the Costa cruise ship “Mediterranea”
- May, 2018 - “About the planks " during the SeasideCity Festival
- April, 2018 - City Theater Bremerhaven
- March, 2018 – Klimahaus Bremerhaven 8° Ost
- August, 2017 - City Theater Bremerhaven
- July, 2017 - “Multifarious Fischereihafen”
- May, 2017 – “About the planks " during the SeasideCity Festival
- April, 2017 - "Lively Lean" - a city district tour