You've never seen Bremerhaven like this before!
Our next InstaWalk "Quite far away, quite close" will take place on December 8, 2022, starting at 5:15 p.m. at the Deutsches Auswandererhaus Bremerhaven. Erlebnis Bremerhaven GmbH, together with the museum on Instagram, invites active people and those interested in history to take a photographic tour of the museum, special exhibition and harbor ensemble.
Far away, close up
Multimedia rooms, historical reconstructions and emotional stories about departure, arrival and living together: During the Instawalk at the German Emigration House, participants discover the award-winning migration museum with their cameras. Whether amateur photographer or professional - all can put their impressions and emotions into the picture and upload them later on Instagram under the hashtag #instawalkbhv.
After an exciting guided tour of the museum, including a visit to the newly opened special exhibition on labor migration from Cuba to the GDR, and a detour to the New Harbor with its emigrant memorial, participants can enjoy a Christmas drink with mulled wine, non-alcoholic punch and cookies outside.
- Application deadline: 01 December at 23:59 clock
- Duration: approx. 2.5 hours
Notes: This InstaWalk is not wheelchair accessible. Participation is at your own risk. Liability for accidents and other damages of any kind lies with the individual participant. Participation is free of charge. The participant's place is not transferable.
Klicken Sie hier, um den Standort manuell zu ermitteln.
December 2022 - German Emigration Center Bremerhaven
What is an InstaWalk?
The term is made up of the free online photo service Instagram and the English word "walk" for stroll. During our InstaWalks, we lead thematic tours through certain districts of the seaside city of Bremerhaven. Using a camera or smartphone, participants record their impressions and share them on the social network Instagram.
Who can take part?
Whether with a smartphone or a professional camera - anyone who has an Instagram account and has set it to "public" can participate in the InstaWalk.
- This InstaWalk is not wheelchair accessible.
- It is not possible to bring dogs.
- The participant place is not transferable.
- Liability for accidents and all other damages of any kind are assumed by the individual participants.
- Participation is free of charge.
This event will be held under the regulations for the state of Bremen in force on April 23, 2022. A Corona test is welcome by the organizers.
In addition to Instagram, it is also possible to upload the resulting photos to Facebook and other social media networks. In order to find all images bundled on the social media networks, the following search terms, called "hash tag" by the hash tag symbol, should be used: #instawalkbhv #bremerhavenerleben
- August - Maritime Days Bremerhaven
- June - InstaMeet together with AboutCities
- May - From the origin of the city" including Historical Museum Bremerhaven and end at Villa Seebeck
- May - Climate Experience Center Bremerhaven including insect snacks
- April 2022 - Zoo at the Sea
- April 2022 - German Maritime Museum
- February 2020 - Sea Fish Cooking Studio
- November 2019 - FRoSTA AG
- September 2019 - Zoo at the Sea
- September 2019 - Fishery Harbour
- August 2019 - German Maritime Museum
- May 2019 - Seaside City Festival
- May 2019 - German Emigration Center Bremerhaven
- April 2019 - Museum Ship FMS „Gera“
- March 2019 - ATLANTIC Hotel Sail City
- March 2019 - City Theater Bremerhaven
- Februarary 2019 - Klimahaus Bremerhaven 8°Ost
- January 2019 - Cruise-Ship: Mein Schiff 2 new
- Oktober 2018 - Historical Museum Bremerhaven
- September 2018 - Zoo at the Sea
- August, 2018 - "Lively Lehe" a city district tour
- July, 2018 - "Dreamboat Ahoy" on the Costa cruise ship “Mediterranea”
- May, 2018 - “About the planks " during the SeasideCity Festival
- April, 2018 - City Theater Bremerhaven
- March, 2018 – Klimahaus Bremerhaven 8° Ost
- August, 2017 - City Theater Bremerhaven
- July, 2017 - “Multifarious Fischereihafen”
- May, 2017 – “About the planks " during the SeasideCity Festival
- April, 2017 - "Lively Lean" - a city district tour