On a treasure hunt in Bremerhaven
Attention sleuths! Become a detective and go on a treasure hunt. You start in the Havenwelten. With the help of a route description, you will set off on the approximately five-kilometer-long route through the city center. At various points you will find clues to solve the riddles. At the end of the tour, you will find out if you are a real master detective by checking a code.
Enter the four-digit code you get by solving the riddles into the lock of the treasure chest. If you solve everything correctly, the treasure chest can be opened and you get to take out a prize. On the Detective Trail you will get to know the seaside city of Bremerhaven from a completely different side. Creativity and fun are the order of the day. Experience one or the other surprise and learn interesting facts about our port city.
And this is how it works:
Buy treasure map
Solve the riddles
Learn exciting stories and anecdotes about Bremerhaven
Find treasure chest and receive gift
Halfway through, we recommend a short break in the park, near Villa Seebeck.
Buy treasure map:
The treasure map is available online at www.detektiv-trails.de or on site at the two tourist information offices, Hafeninsel and Schaufenster Fischereihafen, as a print version. In addition, you can also complete the tour in the "Detektiv Trail" app, available in the app stores (iOS and Android).
Plakat Detektiv-Trail(PDF 1.7 MB)
Flyer Detective Trail(PDF 952.3 KB)
Klicken Sie hier, um den Standort manuell zu ermitteln.
You can find us here
Tourist Information HafeninselH.-H.-Meier-Str. 6
27568 Bremerhaven Go to city map
Plan your route
Timetable information VBN
Price € 7,00 per person
Families (2 adults + max. 3 children up to 16 y.) € 20,00
Families Mini (1 adult + max. 2 children up to 16 y.)* € 10,00
Groups (10 to 19 persons)* € 6,50 per person
Groups (more than 20 persons)* € 6,00 per person
Children up to 6 years free
Purchase of the print version: online at www.detektiv-trails.de or on site at the two tourist information offices Hafeninsel and Schaufenster Fischereihafen
Purchase of the digital version: in the app stores iOS and Android
*Group tickets and the family ticket Mini are only available as print version at the tourist information offices.
Tourist Information Hafeninsel
Start: Back of the Tourist Information Hafeninsel, H.-H.-Meier-Straße 6, 27568 Bremerhaven
Arrival: Tourist Information Hafeninsel, H.-H.-Meier-Straße 6, 27568 Bremerhaven
Prizes can be collected at the Tourist-Info Hafeninsel during opening hours; opening hours may vary due to Corona.
The prize can also be issued the next day, should the Tourist-Info already be closed on the day of the trail. If this is not possible, we will send the prize by mail (shipping within Bremerhaven is unfortunately not possible). Write us a short e-mail to email@example.com with the solution code, your address, the number of players and with the number of your desired prize (numbers will be posted at the door of the Tourist-Info at the finish). Please do not forget to send the purchase confirmation as proof.
- The Detective Trail can be played without a fixed appointment.
- The Detective Trail is available as an app or print version.
- Tickets for individuals and family tickets (2 adults + max. 3 children) can be purchased online (app and print).
- Group tickets as well as the family ticket Mini (1 adult + max. 2 children) are only available as print version at the tourist information offices.
- Distance: 5 km
- Duration: approx. 2.5 hours (without break) or 4 hours (with break)
- Level of difficulty: easy-medium
- You can find the detective trail in the app "Detektiv-Trails" by MyCityHighlight AG in the app stores (iOS and Android).
- Pricing available at the Tourist-Info during opening hours;
- Opening hours may vary due to Corona.
- Only as many prizes may be taken out as tickets have been solved.
- Suitable for families, clubs, singles, couples, schools and company outings (groups on request). Children from 7 years old can solve the puzzles with adult assistance.
- The trail is suitable for strollers with minor restrictions as well as barrier-free. In parts, slightly different paths must be taken.
- Payment options: Credit card, PayPal, direct debit
Tips, Tickets, Dates:
Erlebnis Bremerhaven GmbH
Bremerhaven Touristik & Tourist-Infos
0049 471 - 41 41 41
0049 471 - 80 93 61 90
Praise or criticism
January - December
mondays - sundays 9:30 a.m. - 17:00 p.m.