The EISARENA Bremerhaven - located directly next to the City Festival Hall Bremerhaven
In the Eisarena Bremerhaven, which was completed in 2011, the home games of the ice hockey team "Fischtown Pinguins" will take place in the DEL. Many ice skating and figure skating clubs use the Eisarena for their training and playing activities.
Fixed ice-rink for the general public are available from the beginning of October to April of the following year. But also schools, kindergardens, companies and leisure clubs can book ice times in the Bremerhaven Ice Stadium - or how about a children's birthday party on the ice?
Klicken Sie hier, um den Standort manuell zu ermitteln.
You can find us here
EISARENA BremerhavenWilhelm-Kaisen-Platz 1
27576 Bremerhaven Go to city map
Public use of ice rink from the October until April of the following year
Friday: 3.45 p.m. to 5.45 p.m. Public ice scating
Saturday: 2.30 p.m. to 4.30 p.m. Public ice scating
Sunday: 10 a.m. to 12 a.m. noon Decathlon family ice scating*
Sunday, 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. Public ice scating*
* On Sundays, only the Decathlon family skating will take place from 10 a.m. to 12 a.m. noon on Sundays with the start of the game at 2 p.m. or 4.30 p.m.
- Adults € 3,50
- Ten-ticket adults € 28,00
- Family (2 adults, 2 children) € 10,00
- Children/pupils/students/serving civil/military service/unemployed/senior citizens € 3,00
- Ten-ticket reduced € 24,00
- Guest € 1,00
- Ice skate rental € 3,00 (deposit € 30,00 or ID)
Tips, Tickets, Dates:
Erlebnis Bremerhaven GmbH
Bremerhaven Touristik & Tourist-Infos
Praise or criticism
May - September
Mon. - Sun. 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
October - April
Mon. - Sun. 9.30 a.m. - 5 p.m.