Experience one of Europe's most important port cities right up-close
The largest number of automobiles and the freshest fruits are transshipped here, goods ranging from coffee and beer to the most impressive heavy goods are im- and exported here, the most specialized ship yards are located here, and last but not least here you will find the longest river quay in the world!
The tour starts in the Shop Window Fishery Harbor, leads you through the city and the Havenwelten passing along many museums and other tourist attractions as well as through Bremerhaven's global harbors. You will experience the Seaside City from its most fascinating side, then only with the HarborBus can you experience the hustle and bustle of the large harbor and ship yard operations right up close. Through the totally restricted areas of the Overseas Harbor, right next to luxurious cruise ships and the ocean giants, which travel the world's oceans - amazing!
Klicken Sie hier, um den Standort manuell zu ermitteln.
You can find us here
27572 Bremerhaven Go to city map
Departure times 2018
from January 1st, 2018 - December 31st, 2018:
- Mo. - Su. 2 p.m. and if necessary additional times
from March 17th, 2018 - November 4th, 2018:
- Mo. - Fr. 2 p.m. and 4.30 p.m.
- Sa./Su./official holiday* 11 a.m., 2 p.m. and 4.30 p.m.
*only on official german public holidays
Entry and exit points
Entrance 1: Shop Window Fishery Harbour (above mentioned departure time)
Entrance 2: Harbor Worlds, at the National German Maritim Museum
Entrance 3: Harbor Worlds, at the Zoo at the Sea
Exit 1: Harbor Worlds, Coach Terminal
Exit 2: Shop Window Fishery Harbour
Travel time circa 120 minutes from/to station 1
Fares and Conditions
- Adults € 11,50
- Children, teenager (aged 4-17)/disabled persons € 9,60
- Animals* (dog) € 3,70
- Families* (2 adults + 2 children) € 29,50
- each additional child + € 3,90
- Groups more than12 persons* 5% discount, groups more than 25 persons* 10 % discount.
Book, pay and print your tickets online:
Online bookings possible up to 5 days before the start of the event:
- Charter of a standard public bus* (max. 43 pers., up to 2 hours) € 389,00
- Charter with double-decker bus* (max. 80 pers., up to 2 hours) € 499,00
- each additional started charter hour with bus* € 220,00
Online bookings are only possible up until five days before the event starts. Later bookings then only by phone or e-mail in the tourist-info Bremerhaven.
The regular tours are in German language. Other foreign languages are available upon request.
* No online booking. Telephone request under 0049 471 41 41.
The „HafenBus“ can accommodate one wheel chair per tour. Please name your requirements at the time of booking.
Tickets upon availability in the tourist information at the latest 20 minutes before departure from the 1st station or directly at the bus starting from 15 minutes before departure! We strongly recommend reservation.
Attention: Visitors must hold a valid ID while staying in the international port area.