Lighthouse tour with the HarborBus
Red and white curled, made of steel or in the most beautiful North German brick Gothic - our lighthouses!
Discover the most beautiful lighthouses in Bremerhaven and around on our special bus tour.
The HafenBus takes you on an approx. 4.5-hour tour to discover the lighthouses of our coast. Whether small or large, brick Gothic or steel skeleton construction, each lighthouse is unique and worth seeing.
The tour starts at the bus stop in front of the North Sea Hotel in the fishing port, where you can get a first glimpse of the rear light. The tour continues in the direction of northern Bremerhaven, past other lighthouses to Wremen. The accompanying tour guide will tell you many interesting facts about the lighthouses and will be available to answer your questions. Various stops are also planned so that you can take a photo or two.
Klicken Sie hier, um den Standort manuell zu ermitteln.
- 16th April 2023
- 21st May 2023
- 18th June 2023
- 16th July 2023
- 13th August 2023
- 17th September 2023
- 15th October 2023
Each from 11.00 a.m. - approx. 3.30 p.m.
Start/end point: Bus stop in front of the Nordsee-Hotel Fischereihafen
Charter tours on request.
- Minimum number of participants: 25 persons
- Maximum number of participants: 60 people
- Duration: approx. 4 hours
- This tour is not barrier-free. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 0049 471 41 4141.
- Dogs are not allowed.
- Guided tour in German language only.
- Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, FFP2/KN95 masks are required to be worn on the bus at all times.
- Route is subject to change due to road closures at any time.
- Tickets can only be purchased online and at the tourist information office until 30 minutes prior to departure. You cannot purchase a ticket on the bus.
- Tickets are only valid for purchased date and time.
- All ticket purchases are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged.
- Please be at the bus stop at least 20 minutes prior to your departure.
- Adults 33,00 €
- Children (4-17 years) 23,00 €
- Children (0-3 years) 0,00 €
- Accompaniment of a severely handicapped person with "B" in the identity card 0,00 €
- Bus tour through Bremerhaven and Wurster North Sea Coast
- Accompaniment by a tour guide
Route itinerary: Shop Window Fishery Harbor (view of Oberfeuer Fishery Harbor) - Fishery Harbor (view of Brinkamahof) - Seedeich double lock (view of Geestefeuer Nord + Süd) - Kennedy bridge - German Maritim Museum - Willy-Brandt-Platz (exit Minarett + Simon-Loschen- Lighthouse) - Pingelturm (exit) - CCCB- Fruit terminal (here the bus turns around) - Lighthouse Havenhostel - Zolltor Roter Sand - Oversea Harbors - Dorum Neufeld (exit Lighthouse Obereversand) - Wremen (exit Kleiner Preusse) - Motorway - Shop Window Fishery Harbor
Erlebnis Bremerhaven GmbH
Bremerhaven Touristik & Tourist-Infos
Praise or criticism
Mon. - Thur. 8 a.m. - 4.30 p.m.
Fri. 8 a.m. - 3.30 p.m.