Enjoyment with all your senses!
Before you can catch sight of the local and exotic fish varieties, the smell of freshly smoked fish is already rising in your nose. In the Old Fishery Harbor, the germ cell of German deep-sea fishing, the fish-processing companies line up. In addition to fresh fish, there are mussels and smoked fish, various sauces as well as fish in various marinades and spices. Enjoy the appetizing appetizers of the sea-food produced here. Your guide will tell you a lot about the things that determine the production and taste, and of course tell you something about the history of the fishing. Here, in the Shop Window Fishery Harbor, you also have the opportunity to acquire the variety from Neptune's realm ready to go and take home with you. At the end of the approximately 1 km long tour, you will enjoy a cup of aromatic coffee from Cameroon in the "Phänomena" exhibition.
Klicken Sie hier, um den Standort manuell zu ermitteln.
Guided tours in German € 169,00
Each additional person € 15,00
Guided tours in English € 199,00
Each additional person € 17,50
- Guided tour along the fish processing plant in the Shop Window Fishery Harbor by our guide
- Tasting of different sea-food at least four stations
- A cup of aromatic coffee from Kamerum in the exhibition Phänomenta
- Walking distance about 1 km
- Bookable: Tuesday - Thursday, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m., Friday 9 - 11 a.m.
- Guided tour takes place in all weather. Please pay attention to weather appropriate clothing.
- The tastings are taken while standing.
- Fixed price for groups (1 - 12 persons)
Erlebnis Bremerhaven GmbH
Bremerhaven Touristik & Tourist-Infos
Praise or criticism
Mon. - Thur. 8 a.m. - 4.30 p.m.
Fri. 8 a.m. - 3.30 p.m.