Air Connection Heligoland from Nordholz
By plane to Heligoland
On the German North Sea Coast there are many islands, however none comparable to Helgoland. About 70 km away from the mainland the huge red sandstone rock with green backland rises from the water and presents itself with a unique flora und fauna and a mild, high sea climate due to the closeness of the golf stream. Heligoland is an oasis of calmness for stressed-out people and a unique natural monument that knows no environmental problems. But Heligoland is also a fascinating vacation and adventure island, a spa and health resort during all four seasons. At the same time everything you might think about Heligoland is a little different. On a short tour of Helgoland, you can discover a lot of valuable, useful, surprising and thought-provoking information about Germany’s only island on the high seas. Heligoland is truly unique.
There is always water, 24 hours a day. Independent of the tides you can go swimming on two beaches on the dunes. For your safety the following should be observed: Bathing and swimming only in lifeguarded areas, observing the given bathing times and the obvious danger signals.
The OFD airline was founded 1958 in Emden and is one of the oldest German airlines. The North German shipping company AG Ems is a partner of the regional airline.
In addition to their business as a regional airline OFD also specializes in the area of coastal resort transportation on the German North Sea Coast. The main route is Emden - Borkum and offers service 6x daily depending on the time of year. The OFD also flies from Heide/Büsum to the high sea island Helgoland.
The third business area of OFD is charter flights. Here they operate Europe-wide flights as well as charter flights to the East Frisian Islands. The requests of clients, who often are famous people from the areas of politics, media and sports, are individually catered to.
Island traffic is serviced with the Cessna 208, Cessna 172, Britten Norman Islander and GA 8 Airvan.
Klicken Sie hier, um den Standort manuell zu ermitteln.
- Flying time approximately 25 minutes
- Luggage including handluggage: Adults 10 kg, Children 5 kg.
- In the months of December and January there may be delays in the morning orbits due to late sunrise.
from Bremerhaven to Sea-Airport Cuxhaven-Nordholz via the A 27 towards Cuxhaven, exit 3 Nordholz, Wanhöder Straße, turn right into Walter-Carstens-Straße 1, 27637 Nordholz Duration: approx. 25 minutes, approx. 31 km
- Transfer from the hotel to Sea-Airport Cuxhaven-Nordholz, up to max. 5 persons, per trip € 50,00, order at least 1 hour before pick-up time, Taxi Lloyd GmbH & Co., Tel.: 0049 471 - 40 004.
- Transfer from the hotel to Sea-Airport Cuxhaven-Nordholz, up to max. 8 persons, per trip € 70,00, plus trailer for luggage for 8 persons € 25,00, electric car Tesla up to max. 4 persons € 85,00, wheelchair accessible vehicles available (sitting transport) € 80,00, order at least 1 hour before pick-up time, fahrdienst.lorenz, Tel.: 0049 471 - 14 28 91 10.
Tips, Tickets, Dates:
Erlebnis Bremerhaven GmbH
Bremerhaven Touristik & Tourist-Infos
Praise or criticism
May - September
Mon. - Sun. 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
October - April
Mon. - Sun. 9.30 a.m. - 5 p.m.