Submarine „Wilhelm Bauer"
Technical Museum Submarine „Wilhelm Bauer"
The Technical Museum Submarine „Wilhelm Bauer” is a historical technological monument of international standing. It is the only still existing submarine of the type XXÍ in the entire world. It was built in 1943/44 as a pioneering innovation and revolutionized the construction of submarines. The submarine is located in the Museum Harbor across from the National German Maritime Museum.
Klicken Sie hier, um den Standort manuell zu ermitteln.
You can find us here
Technikmuseum U-Boot „Wilhelm Bauer e.V.Berth: Museums Harbor
27568 Bremerhaven Go to city map
- closed till March 31st 2017
- daily from April 1st to November 5th 2017 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (last admission 5.30 p.m.)
- daily from June - August from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. (last admission 6.30 p.m.)
Length of stay
20 minutes minimum length of stay
30 minutes on average length of stay
45 minutes recommended length of stay
Admission fees 2016
- Adults € 3,50
- Children, teenager (aged 6 - 17) € 2,50
- Pensioners/students/pupils/disabled persons € 2,50
- Group prices from 15 persons € 2,50 per person
Tips, Tickets, Dates:
Erlebnis Bremerhaven GmbH
Bremerhaven Touristik & Tourist-Infos
May - September
Mon. - Sun. 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
October - April
Mon. - Sun. 9.30 a.m. - 6 p.m.