Landing stage in the Fishery Harbor I
Boat moorings in the middle of the Shop Window Fishery Harbor
- Locking through the impressive double lock
- The season starts on April 1st and ends on October 31st
- Stay directly in the Shop Window Fishery Harbor (second tourism center next to the Harbor Worlds)
- Boat moorings with electricity and water supply at Fischkai (south side, 171m length) and at Kohlenkai (north side, 92m length) in the Shop Window Fishery Harbor (chargeable from 7 p.m.)
- Sanitary installation with shower in the building next to the tourist information (open from April 1st to October 31st)
- several restaurants, fish shops and baker shops are accessible by foot
- bicycle rental next to the tourist information
- “fish-center” includes a theatre, cooking studio and the exhibition “Expedition Northern Seas – Fishery Worlds Bremerhaven”
From May to September, numerous cultural events take place in the Shop Window Fishery Harbor, such as the "Music Sommer", which offers free concerts almost every Thursday on an open-air stage. Outside the event dates, the Fishery Harbor is perfect as a cozy retreat.
Klicken Sie hier, um den Standort manuell zu ermitteln.
Per night (from 7 p.m.):
Yachts up to 9 m € 8,00
Yachts up to 12 m € 9,00
Yachts over 12 m per running meter in addition € 1.00
Ship's hull surcharge on basic price € 1.50
Tips, Tickets, Dates:
Erlebnis Bremerhaven GmbH
Bremerhaven Touristik & Tourist-Infos
Praise or criticism
May - September
Mon. - Sun. 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
October - April
Mon. - Sun. 9.30 a.m. - 5 p.m.