Trips Alexander von Humboldt II
Enjoy your pure active sailing trip and let the healthy sea air blow around your nose in any weather.
Experience with like-minded people one of the most beautiful traditional ships of maritime navigation. The barque ALEXANDER von HUMBOLDT II follows in the footsteps of the old "Alex" and will continue to fascinate numerous people.
The ALEXANDER von HUMBOLDT II is a civilian sailing training ship, on which all interested people from the age of 14 are enabled and taught traditional sailing. Behind the barque with the green hull is a volunteer crew that has found a second home on this tall ship and wants to inspire other people about sailing on the Alex-2.
Dates and prices
Trip with the "Alexander von Humboldt II"
from/to Bremerhaven, New Harbor West
10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
€ 99,00 Adults
€ 79,00 Reduced (14-25 years)
26.04.2024 at 10 a.m.
28.04.2024 at 10 a.m.
04.06.2024 at 10 a.m.
12.08.2024 at 10 a.m.
- The cancelled dates are already fully booked.
- Embarkation approx. 30 minutes before departure.
- approx. 6 hours cruise incl. plate meal, coffee, tea and water Minimum number of participants: 20
- The travel conditions of the organizer apply.
- A valid identity card or passport must be carried during the trip.
- Participation is possible for young people from 14 years of age.
- The cruise is not suitable for wheelchair users - not barrier-free.
- Dogs are not allowed on board.
- The ship management/organizer reserves the right to sail with engine power in case of bad wind or weather conditions.
- The itinerary may change or be cancelled depending on weather and tide.
- We recommend warm clothing, sun protection and non-slip shoes.
- Active assistance is welcome, no previous experience is required.
- Tickets are generally excluded from exchange and return.
- No seat entitlement
Deutsche Stiftung Sail Training, Bremerhaven
- Cruise with the ALEXANDER von HUMBOLDT II.
- Cruise duration approx. 6 hours
- Lunch (plate meal)
Erlebnis Bremerhaven GmbH
Bremerhaven Touristik & Tourist-Infos
Praise or criticism
Mon. - Thur. 8 a.m. - 4.30 p.m.
Fri. 8 a.m. - 3.30 p.m.
On day trips, you can directly lend a hand and set the sails together with our crew. If you prefer to take it easy and let the wind blow around your nose in the fresh sea air, then of course that is also possible. On board you can ask the crew with your questions, they will be happy to answer all your questions about the Alex-2.
Usually the berth of the Alex-2 is the Neue Hafen (west side, Zoo am Meer). From there you first go into the Kaiser- or Nordschleuse to leave the harbor. Passing the container port, you will then sail along the Weser River towards the north. After about half the time you make your way back towards the berth.
The regular crew is honorary. It consists of an experienced captain, who has the overall responsibility, and his deputy. They are followed by helmsmen, machinists, ship's doctor, cooks, boatswains, top mates, sailors, light mates, stewards and stewards. They all ensure that the sailing trip is carried out professionally. Together with their fellow sailors, they form a crew that masters the challenges posed by the sea and life on board, while developing a sense of joy in their own actions.
Length: 65 m, Width 10 m, Sail area: 1.360 m²
Klicken Sie hier, um den Standort manuell zu ermitteln.