"Expedition Northern Seas – Fishery Worlds Bremerhaven"
Cutting-edge means of sharing knowledge. The informative expedition-app, installed on tablet-PC’s, which can be borrowed on site, lead visitors through the exhibition.
This interactive exhibition takes its guests into the world of fish and their habitats in the Northern Seas. Expedition Northern Seas informs about fishery research, the fish industry, fishing and fish processing. Exciting exhibits which have been stored up until now, from the state collection of the legendary „Nordseemuseums“ (North Sea Museum). Ranging from impressive whale skeletons to bizarre deep-sea fish, which look like they come from another planet.
Closed from 26th June 2019 to summer 2020 for renovation work.
Klicken Sie hier, um den Standort manuell zu ermitteln.
Closed from 26th of June 2019 to Summer 2020 for renovation work.
Length of stay
45 minutes recommended length of stay
- The exhibition is suitable for children from 8 years
- The Expedition Northern Seas exhibition is barrier-free
- Adults € 4,00
- Children (from 8 years) € 3,00
- Reduced* € 3,00
- Families (2 adults + 2 children below 16 years) € 9,00, every additional child € 1,00
- Toddlers accompanied an adult under 7 years free
- Accompainment of disabled persons and bus groups free
- 10-29 persons € 3,50 per person
- from 30 persons € 3,00 per person
- 10-29 reduced persons* € 2,50 per person
- school groups from 10 personsn (up to 16 years) € 2,00
*Disabled persons, pupil, students, unemployed and retired
Tips, Tickets, Dates:
Erlebnis Bremerhaven GmbH
Bremerhaven Touristik & Tourist-Infos
Praise or criticism
May - September
Mon. - Sun. 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
October - April
Mon. - Sun. 9.30 a.m. - 5 p.m.