Radar Tower with Look-Out-Platform
The directional radar tower with a height of 107 m in the heart of the city invites its visitors to enjoy a spectacular view of the maritime city.
Often sought by ...
You can enjoy the best and most extensive view over Bremerhaven with a 360° panorama from the 59m high look-out-platform of the radar tower.
The antennas, which receive the radar images and radio calls all the way to the lighthouse ALTE WESER are installed here. The images and calls are displayed on the monitors and equipment in the round-the-clock traffic control center of the Waterways and Shipping Office (WSA) for securing and consultation of shipping traffic on the inner estuary (Unterweser) and the outer estuary (Außenweser) of the Weser River.
Klicken Sie hier, um den Standort manuell zu ermitteln.
Winter break until 12th of April 2020
Open from 13th of April 2020
- Wednesday till Sunday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Monday and Tuesday closed
- Closed in storms from Bft 7.
- The access is handicapped accessible.
- Dogs are allowed.
- Adults € 1,00
- Children (aged 6-17) € 0,50
- Pensioners/pupils/students/disabled persons € 0,50
- Group of adults (max. 12 persons) € 10,00
- Group of children (max. 12 persons) € 5,00
Tips, Tickets, Dates:
Erlebnis Bremerhaven GmbH
Bremerhaven Touristik & Tourist-Infos
Praise or criticism
May - September
Mon. - Sun. 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
October - April
Mon. - Sun. 9.30 a.m. - 5 p.m.