Water skiing - Club Bremerhaven e.V.
The ultimate pleasure on the water
While water skiing one stands on two narrow skis and is pulled by waterski cables over the water. Water skiing by cable is a sport for all ages. It is easy and quick to learn and is fun for the whole family. All you need is a bathing suit, towel and good spirits.
Klicken Sie hier, um den Standort manuell zu ermitteln.
You can find us here
WSC BremerhavenAm Luneort
27572 Bremerhaven Go to city map
During the week pre-registration by telephone. Call us the latest in the morning, if you wish to ride in the evening.
Telephone number at the facility: 0049 (0)471 - 97 16 92 85
(Please let it ring long -10x)
From the BAB A27:
- Exit Wulsdorf in the direction to Bremerhaven
- At the traffic light in Bremerhaven travel straight along the street "Seeborg"
- Travel approx. 500 meters then turn right into the street "Am Lunedeich"
- Travel approx. 800 meters then turn left into the street "Am Luneort", travel approx. another 800 meters and you will find us on the left side of the street.
- Water skiing per minute (adults) € 2,50
- Water skiing per minute (children, youths up to the age of 18) € 2,00
- Water skiing one hour (incl. trainer) € 120
- "Banane" 1 person per minute / seat € 2,00
- "Banane" 2 persons per minute / seat € 1,50
- "Banane" 3 persons per minute / seat € 1,00
- Adults € 200
- Family € 250
- Youths (16 years+), apprentices/students (up to 27 years) € 150
- Children up to 15 years € 100
Tips, Tickets, Dates:
Erlebnis Bremerhaven GmbH
Bremerhaven Touristik & Tourist-Infos
Praise or criticism
May - September
Mon. - Sun. 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
October - April
Mon. - Sun. 9.30 a.m. - 5 p.m.