A proud three-masted gaff schooner
Ships, ships, ships 2018
Welcome to the Seaside City Festival - Shore Leave Bremerhaven
Sailing on a real Sailing Ship - this is romantic pure! You have the opportunity to be on board from May 24th - 27th, 2018. However, some of the ships that will visit us are already listed in the ship list.
- "El Galeon" from Friday - Sunday, 11 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- "Mir" from Thursday - Sunday, 11 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- "Grönland" from Thursday - Sunday, 12 - 6 p.m.
Friday, 3 - 8 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday from 2 - 8 p.m.
- "Elbe 1" on Thursday, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m. and Friday, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- "Prince Henry" from Thursday - Sunday, 12 - 6 p.m.
- "Jade" on Friday, 12 - 6 p.m., Saturday and Sunday, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- "Avontuur" from Thursday - Sunday, 12 - 8 p.m.
Moorings of the ships:
All sailboats from A-Z
Choose the first letter of the name of the sailing ship.
Also called a green lady
A special museum ship
A beautiful sailboat
The floating museum
An impressive schooner
Reproduction of a Weser barge
Active sailing ship with a special flair
A lovingly maintained freighters
A Dutch ship
The oldest surviving High Sea Cutter
An imposing sailing ship with a proud 900 m² sail area
The fastest square-riggers in the world
All motor vessels from A-Z
Choose the first letter of the name of the motor ship.
The "Bad Bramstedt" is a ship class of three patrol boats of the Federal Police.
Former Rescue cruiser of the German Society for the Rescue of Shipwrecked Persons
A former inland freighter
A special excursion boat
Customs boat of the Coast Guard
The "Nordergründe" is not only used as a tonnage ship
A special service boat
A special tugboat
A vessel of the German Navy