A proud three-masted gaff schooner
Welcome to the Seaside City Festival - Shore Leave Bremerhaven
Sailing on a real Sailing Ship - this is romantic pure! You have the opportunity to be on board from May 23rd - 26th, 2019. However, some of the ships that will visit us are already listed in the ship list.
- Fregatte "Augsburg", Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- "Eye of the Wind", Thursday from 10 a.m- 3 p.m.
- "Anny von Hamburg", Friday and Saturday 11 a.m. - 6 p.m., Sunday 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Steam ice breaker "Wal", Thursday, 2 - 6 p.m.
- "Elbe 1", Thursday till Saturday, daily 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- "Mir", Thursday, Friday and Sunday from 11 a.m. - 8 p.m., Sunday 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- "Fairplay VIII", Friday till Sunday, daily 11 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- "Hermann Rudolf Meyer", Thursday, Friday and Sunday from 11 - 5 p.m., Ponton Seebäderkaje
All sailboats from A-Z
Choose the first letter of the name of the sailing ship.
A luxury sailing yacht from the past
A special traditional ship
A beautiful brig with red sails
Active sailing ship with a special flair
A modernized charter ship
A lovingly maintained freighters
The fastest square-riggers in the world
A special service boat
Cog replica from Bremerhaven
Two-masters from the Netherlands
All motor vessels from A-Z
Choose the first letter of the name of the motor ship.
A frigate of the German Navy
A navigation sign from the past
The task of the lightship "Elbe 1" was to provide navigation assistance for other ships.
A seaworthy harbour tugboat
A working vessel of the water and shipping office Bremerhaven
A special excursion boat
Sea rescue boat
Customs boat of the Coast Guard
A modern event ship
A ship for sustainability