A proud three-masted gaff schooner
"Nordergründe" - Tonnage ship
The "Nordergründe" is not only used as a tonnage ship
The "Nordergründe" is a tonnage ship of the Federal Republic of Germany.
The tasks of the "Nordergründe" are manifold:
- Designing, editing, control of around 400 floating navigational marks
- control of fixed navigational signs (lighthouses, beacons)
- Perception of maritime police duties on the waterway
- Responsible for fire protection at sea together with the fire brigade Bremerhaven
- Year of construction: 2012
- Length: 43.7 m
- Width: 10.50 m
- Draft: 2.40 m
All sailboats from A-Z
Choose the first letter of the name of the sailing ship.
Also called a green lady
A special museum ship
The floating museum
Active sailing ship with a special flair
An imposing sailing ship with a proud 900 m² sail area
Cog replica from Bremerhaven
All motor vessels from A-Z
Choose the first letter of the name of the motor ship.