May 26th, 2018
- Programme 2018
- Maritim Highlights 2018
- Ships, ships, ships 2018
- How to get there
- Contact & Organization
- Sponsors, media and cooperation partners
"Move your life!"
Under the motto "Move Your Life" DAK-Gesundheit is calling for a dance contest. Girls and boys over the age of 7 years can participate. All groups are categorized according to the age of the participants into the following categories: 7 to 11 year olds (kids), 12 to 16 year olds (young teens) and from 17 years old (teens). In the categories mentioned above, a distinction is also made between the performance groups preChamps (beginners) and Champs (pros). The DAK-Health is happy about all participants.
From February 19, 2018, the registration for the DAK Dance Contest 2018 will start at www.dak-dance.de.
11.00 a.m. Start of the event
11.45 a.m. to 1.30 p.m. Performance of the age category Kids, incl. award ceremony
1.30 to 1.45 p.m. Show act "Luca Hänni" (vocals)
1.45 to 4 p.m. Performance of the age category Young Teens, incl. award ceremony
4 to 6 p.m. Appearance of the age category Teens, incl. award ceremony
5.15 to 5.30 p.m. Show act "Luca Hänni" (vocals)
6 to 7 p.m. Autograph session with the jury
Program subject to change.
Tips, Tickets, Dates:
Erlebnis Bremerhaven GmbH
Bremerhaven Touristik & Tourist-Infos
May - September
Mon. - Sun. 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
October - April
Mon. - Sun. 9.30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Set up a group, shoot a video, upload a video, vote, attend the live events and win great prizes. Participation is free.
1. Forms a group with some friends (2 to 10 people)
2. Give her a name.
3. The groups are in the categories
- "Kids" (7-11 years),
- "Young Teens" (12-16 years) and
- "Teens" (from 17 years)
We also differentiate your experience in dancing. There are the categories beginner ("pre-champs") and professionals ("champs").
Pre-Champs: amateur dancers and dance beginners like School classes, school AG, hobby dance clubs, dance students - beginners without experience
Champs: professional and performance dancers such as Championship groups, dance students and groups with tournament or show experience (also finalists DAK-Dance-Contest), all with tournament experience, intermediate to advanced and professional dancers, titleholders of past dance competitions
Note on classification: The description of the performance groups serves as a guide to the classification of your group.
The jury reserves the right to change the groups into the appropriate performance group.
For inclusive groups separate rules apply. You can find it here.
4. Study a choreography to a music of your choice and make a video. Your performance can take a maximum of 3 minutes. You can get professional support.
5. Register online at www.dak-dance.de.
Important: Please inform each group member individually under the group name / group no. at. Participation is free!
6. Upload the video on www.dak-dance.de until April 15th.
Alternatively, send a USB stick or CD to:
DAK Health, keyword: "Dance Contest", PO Box 101923, 40010 Dusseldorf.
7. An expert jury will select 3 groups of each of the 3 categories and each of the 2 performance groups.
You can choose three other groups via the online voting in the live events.
9. All clips will be available for voting from April 30 to May 6 at www.dak-dance.de. The participants for the live events will be announced online on May 9th.
10. All information and the conditions of participation can be found at www.dak-dance.de.
Inquiries about the campaign can be sent by e-mail to Fragen@dak-dance.de.
Before it starts, you have to start a group. Before this step, however, you should vote well in the group who founds the group.
When starting a group, the group name must be assigned and the first group member must register.
Alternatively, a group coach (contact person) can register at this stage.
All other group members can join the newly formed group individually in step 2.
To join the group, you need the group ID - this will be communicated to the founder of the group by e-mail.
Please note that when registering, your parents must give their consent. Of course this does not apply if you are already of legal age.
"Dance Contest - Get your life moving!"
§ 1 Participation and participation exclusion
(1) Organizer of the "Dance Contest - Move Your Life! 2018 "is the DAK health (Ersatzkasse), Nagelsweg 27-31, 20097 Hamburg.
(2) Girls and boys over the age of 7 who are resident in Germany and who meet independently in groups of 2 - 10 persons may take part. Participants do not need to be insured with DAK Health. All groups are categorized according to the age of the participants into the following categories: 7 to 11 year olds (kids), 12 to 16 year olds (young teens) and from 17 years old (teens). In the categories mentioned above, a distinction is also made between the performance groups preChamps (beginners) and Champs (pros). The descriptions of the service groups are defined under www.dak-dance.de.
The DAK-Health is happy about all participants. Of course, the invitation to participate in the DAK Dance Contest also includes people with disabilities / handicaps. If individual conditions are required for participation, these must be coordinated in advance with DAK-Gesundheit. Inquiries should be sent to Fragen@dak-dance.de. Different conditions of participation for people with handicap / handicap can be found here.
If the group consists of two age categories, it is classified in the age category in which the majority of the participants belong. If no majority is found, the group will be assigned according to their average age. Decisive is the age on the day of registration. If there is no clear classification of the age category, DAK-Gesundheit decides.
DAK Health reserves the right to upgrade or downgrade to another benefit group (preChamps / Champs). Employees of DAK-Gesundheit and participating cooperation partners are excluded from participation.
(3) The groups of participants take part in the competition by getting together in groups of 2 - 10 people and rehearsing a choreography for a song / remix of their choice. The duration of the choreography should not be longer than 3 minutes. The choreography must be filmed and either uploaded to the action homepage www.dak-dance.de or alternatively USB stick or CD send to:
DAK Health, keyword: "Dance Contest", PO Box 101923, 40010 Dusseldorf.
The video clip is in the period from 19.02. - 15.04.2018 submit. Submissions and applications after the deadline can no longer be considered.
(4) DAK-Gesundheit reserves the right to publish only video clips which are legally unobjectionable.
(5) The participants or, if applicable, the legal guardians declare themselves ready to accompany the award handover in the context of editorial press releases in representation of their child / their children. DAK-Gesundheit also receives the right to use the first name, place of residence and age of the winning children / teams as part of publications for free. The provisions of the Youth Protection Act are of course observed.
(6) DAK-Gesundheit reserves the right to exclude individual persons from participation if justified reasons, such as eg. Violation of the conditions of participation, double participation, inadmissible influence of the competition, manipulation etc. are present. In such a case profits can be subsequently revoked and reclaimed.
(7) Participation in the DAK Health Dance Contest is free.
§ 2 execution and profit
(1) The evaluation of the submitted videos and thus also the participation in a live event is made in half by a jury (3 groups per category and performance group) and half by an online voting process (3 groups per category and performance group with the most Votes) on the website www.dak-dance.de. The number of votes cast for the groups will not be published by DAK-Gesundheit. The whole group is assessed; Individual ratings are not possible. The online voting takes place in the period from 30.04. - 06.05.2018. At the live events, a jury will determine the winners per category and performance group. The time and place of the event can be found at www.dak-dance.de.
(2) The following contest prizes can be won at the dance contest:
1st Prize: A 2-hour dance workshop with Lorenzo Pignatoro
2nd and 3rd prizes: each a 1.5-hour dance workshop with Lorenzo Pignatoro.
(3) The date for the winning prize workshop will be determined by DAK-Gesundheit. The location of the workshop is determined by the DAK health. The winning groups from each final are all invited to an appointment and divided into time-shifted workshops. A workshop with several winning groups takes about 1.5 or 2 hours. There is no right to a single workshop.
(4) All cash and cash prizes will be provided by the cooperation partners for this promotion. They are therefore not funded by membership fees from DAK-Gesundheit. A cash payment of the prizes is not possible. Accruing travel expenses, which arise in the context of the action (participation in the live events or the main prize), are not taken over by the DAK health and the cooperation partners.
(5) The item presented as a prize in the context of the DAK Health Dance Contest is not necessarily identical with the item won. Rather, deviations in terms of model, color o. Ä. consist.
(6) A cash payment or an exchange of the material price is excluded. The profit is not transferable.
(7) Legal recourse is excluded.
§ 3 Changes to the rules of participation and termination of the raffle
DAK-Gesundheit reserves the right:
1. At any time to change the conditions of participation.
2. Ending or interrupting the Dance Contest at any time for cause without notice.
This applies in particular if proper execution for technical or legal reasons or force majeure can not be guaranteed. In such a case, the participants are not entitled to any claims against DAK-Gesundheit.
§ 4 Privacy
(1) Participants or guardians consent to their voluntarily given personal data (first name, surname, date of birth, street, house number, zip code, city, first name, surname, (legal guardian), e-mail, telephone number) Purposes of performing the action may be processed (eg stored and used) by the DAK Health.
Legal bases for the consent are the kind 7 and 13 EU-DSGVO and § 51 BDSG.
The consent is valid until further notice. It can be revoked at any time without giving reasons. The revocation can be verbal, written or electronic and must be sent to: DAK Health, Nagelsweg 27-31, 20097 Hamburg, Tel: 040 2396-0 or Fragen@dak-dance.de. In the case of withdrawal, participation in the promotion is no longer possible.
In addition to the right of revocation are the consent of the rights under Articles 15-18, 20, 77, EU-DSGVO information, correction or deletion and limitation of processing, a right to data portability and a right of appeal to the supervisory authority (Federal Commissioner for data protection and Freedom of Information (BfDI), Husarenstrasse 30, 53117 Bonn, Telephone: +49 (0) 228 997799-0).
(2) The data will be processed up to and including 31.12.2018 and then deleted.
(3) DAK-Gesundheit points out that all personal data of the participant are not made accessible to third parties. The protection of privacy and personal data on the Internet is important to us - we do not store personal information on sites such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube etc. - please support us in our efforts by exclusively posting clips that do not contain personal information such as Name and address of the participants emerge - please do not enter any personal information such as through impressions in the clips, from which information about the person can be seen.
§ 5 Usage and exploitation rights
By submitting the video clip, the participants may, with the consent of the parent or guardian of DAK-Gesundheit, provide the exclusive right of use, exploitation and exploitation of the submitted film and choreography free of charge, in terms of space, content and time, and at the same time declare that it is a own choreography, which is free of third party rights. This includes the right to edit as well as publication and distribution in other works and media of the DAK-health and cooperation partners (publication on the Internet), it is only given name, age and place of residence of the participants. Financial demands can not be made from this action to DAK-Gesundheit or its cooperation partners.
The campaign will be accompanied by a photographer / video team of DAK-Gesundheit. With the participation of the participant or, if applicable, his legal guardian in the Dance-Contest, DAK-Gesundheit automatically receives the unrestricted right to publish these films and photos free of charge.
Inquiries about the campaign can be sent by e-mail to Fragen@dak-dance.de or to any DAK-Gesundheit service center.
As of: 19.02.2018