A beautiful second mast schooner
"Walrus" - Sailing ship
A fish cutter made of oak
The ship was built in 1954 in Kröslingen, located in the former German Democratic Republic. It was named “Werner” and used as a fishery cutter with its homeports in Warnemünde, Uckermünde and Karlshagen. From 1998-2002 it was renamed as “Steinbutt”, but still used as a fishery cutter around Rügen. From 1998-2002 it was transformed into a ketch. Finally, in August 2007, it was acquired by the Schiffergilde in Bremerhaven and transitioned from Egernsund/Denmark.
Owner: Eva Erkenberg, Bremerhaven
Port of call: Bremerhaven
Length: 22,00 m
Width: 5,50 m
Draft: 2,70 m
Sail area: 150 m²
All sailboats from A-Z
Choose the first letter of the name of the sailing ship.
Also called a green lady
International training ship from Spain
A beautiful sailboat
A typical AAk
Sailing ship with moving history
Educational center of the Maritime University of Gdynia
Chilean training ship
Was known through the television series "Hornblower"
A Swedish sailing school ship
Sailing school ship for the Colombian Navy
Ambassador of the Swedish economy
A sailing school ship of the navy of Ecuador
Former load sailer
Replica of the Norwegian rescue boat "Vardo"
All motor vessels from A-Z
Choose the first letter of the name of the motor ship.